There’s a lot of great things about Texas, but convenient public transit isn’t one of them. Both Lyft and Uber are available or, if you’re flying in, you can easily grab a rental car.
UTA is located within a couple of miles of the famous Dallas Cowboy’s Stadium, the Ballpark in Arlington (home of the Texas Rangers) and Six Flags. That said, there are TONS of hotels around. You can also use airbnb.com or vrbo.com, if that’s your thing.
Here’s a handful of hotels within 5 miles of the UTA at a variety of price points. Please note that we have no arrangements with these hotels – we’re just providing these suggestions as a starting point:
- Americas Best Value Inn – $75.00/night
- Courtyard Dallas Arlington South – $110.00/night
- Sheraton Arlington – $169.00/night
- Courtyard Dallas Arlington/Entertainment District – $179/night
- Hilton Garden Inn – $194/night
- Crowne Plaza Suites Arlington Ballpark/Stadium – $220.00/night